Anna Golawski is a highly effective, post-graduate qualified coach and facilitator and works predominantly with leaders and managers in large corporate clients in both the private and public sector.
Anna has over 15 years’ experience working for large corporate companies and brings with her strong HR and Commercial experience. She has a natural ability to build trust and rapport with her clients which helps them to get the most from coaching sessions with her.
Anna joined the byrne·dean training and advisory team as an associate in 2015 to focus on Mental Health strategies for clients, and specialises in Mental Toughness and Resilience. She is particularly interested in helping clients to better manage stress and performance in the workplace, and works on a 1:1 and group basis.
Anna is published author on the topic of Mental Toughness and has written several coaching articles for magazines. She is regularly consulted for comment for the ILM.
- Henley Management College: MBA
- University of Chester: PG Cert in Business & Personal Coaching
- Chichester College: Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma
- Sheffield Hallam University: BA (Hons) Business Studies
- Sheffield Hallam University: Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- 1992 – 1993: Training Officer, Rolls Royce (Aerospace)
- 1994 – 1995: Recruitment Manager, Harrods
- 1995 – 2008: Marketing Manager, IBM
- 2008 – date: Business Coach, Stratus Coaching Ltd
- 2015 – date: Associate at byrne·dean