Elena Paraskevas-Thadani, Esq. has practiced law for over 20 years and is a former equity partner of the largest global employer and labor practice in the world. Elena has represented employers in complex and multi-party class action, wage and hour, and discrimination lawsuits in federal and state courts. Elena also successfully represented companies undergoing Department of Labor, Attorney General, EEOC and other government agency audits and investigations.
Elena is an experienced trainer having conducted hundreds of Equal Employment Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion and other compliance training sessions for executives of public and private companies. She has developed training programs nationally on professional conduct, diversity, team-building and other leadership topics.
Elena is a mediator certified by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and by the New York Peace Institute. She specializes in resolving employment cases and workplace disputes. She conducts in-house investigations of sensitive workplace complaints. She is also a certified executive coach specialized in working with C-Level executives on developing their skills as leaders.
- Fordham College (English, summa cum laude)
- Fordham Law School (JD)
- 1997-1999: Federal clerkship with the Honorable Nicholas Tsoucalas of the US Court of International Trade
- 1999-2000: Associate Seward & Kissel LLP
- 2000-2002: Federal clerkship with the Honorable Andrew J. Peck of the US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- 2002-2005: Associate Katten Muchin Rosenman
- 2005-2015: Associate and Senior Equity Partner at Littler Mendelson
- 2015-date: Founder and President of EPT Legal LLC (employment law and workplace consulting)
- 2017-date: Associate at byrne·dean