My work as a training facilitator is underpinned by a life-long fascination with human behaviour and group dynamics. I am driven by a strong desire to make a difference to people and workplaces and I believe that everyone has the right to feel included and valued so that they can thrive and reach their full potential. In my sessions, I share insights and anecdotes gained from nearly a decade of facilitation, my experience as an employment lawyer (both in-house and at an international law firm), and my studies in psychology, emotional intelligence, NLP, personal growth and wellbeing. My facilitation style is engaging, warm and adaptable, and I enjoy working with all levels, from exco to junior staff members. I aim to create an open and constructive environment in which to explore mindsets, challenge habitual behaviours, and ultimately to inspire participants to think and do better.
- University of Manchester – LLB (Hons) English Law and French Law
- Nottingham Law School – Legal Practice Course
- 2000 – 2002: Trainee Solicitor, Addleshaw Booth & Co, Manchester & London
- 2002 – 2005: Assistant Solicitor, Mayer Brown Rowe & Maw, London
- 2005 – 2006: Business and legal English language trainer, Spain
- 2007 – 2010: In-house Employment Solicitor, B&Q Plc, Southampton
- 2010 – date: Associate, byrne·dean