Paul is a key member of our investigation team, harnessing his extensive employment law and tribunal experience.
He began his career at Linklaters in 1993 where he mainly advised employers. In 1998 he moved to Rowley Ashworth, a leading claimant firm, where he became a partner in 2001. In 2003 he established its North of England Employment Department which he then managed until 2009.
Paul works part-time as an Employment Judge and as the Chair of the National Appeals Panel of a major public sector employer. He is also a trained mediator. After leaving full-time practice as a solicitor, he acted as a consultant to a leading employment law practice. Paul has a wealth of experience in dealing with employment disputes, which enables him to bring both focus and balance to work place investigations.
- Jesus College, Oxford (BA Hons French & Spanish)
- Leeds Metropolitan University (CPE and Law Society Finals (1st Class Honours)
- 1993 – 1998: Trainee and Solicitor, Linklaters
- 1998 – 2001: Solicitor Rowley Ashworth
- 2001 – 2009: Partner, Rowley Ashworth
- 2009 – 2010: Partner, Thompsons
- 2010 – date: Consultant, part-time Employment Judge, mediator