Tony works with individuals, teams and organisations to help them realise their potential.
Tony has had a lengthy career in HR, consulting and change management and, in addition, is a qualified, experienced and talented executive coach.
He established and led an internal HR consulting team for the UK arm of PwC, was UK HR Director for a major consulting & technology business, operated as a consultant facilitating change at Simmons & Simmons and then became HR Leader for Macmillan Cancer Support, one of the UK’s most respected, forward thinking and loved charities.
Within his broad HR experience Tony has developed particular expertise and interest in organisational culture & development, people strategies which deliver a business’ goals, performance improvement and work with senior teams – as individuals or in groups.
- Leicester University
- The School of Coaching
- 1989 – 1995: Search & Selection
- 1995 – 2007: Price Waterhouse Management Consultants / PwC
- 2007 – 2009: Atos KPMG Consulting
- 2009 – 2010: Simmons & Simmons
- 2010 – 2013: Macmillan Cancer Support
- 2013 – date: Founder Director, Chelsham Consulting
- 2014 – date: Associate, byrne∙dean