I am fascinated by the workplace. The human dynamics of every workplace are intriguing, complex and at times problematic. As an employment lawyer I saw first-hand the damage that can be done (to all parties involved) when employment related problems reach a certain stage. I have spent a lot of my career helping organisations and individuals to resolve these difficult situations. I am therefore passionate about the work that I do with byrne·dean training – our mission is to help create kinder, fairer more productive workplaces and that is the foundation for every training session I run.
My facilitation style is warm, engaging and personable and I have extensive experience of facilitating sessions to a broad range of audiences from summer interns and graduates to the most senior people at board level. I have also been lucky enough to have worked globally, facilitating sessions across the USA, China, Japan, Singapore, Brazil, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Ireland and of course up and down the UK. I am comfortable running sessions for small groups, but I am equally comfortable facilitating for a room with 100 people in it. I love what I do!
- Sheffield University: LLB (Hons)
- College of Law, London: Legal Practice Course (Distinction), Professional Skills Course
- 1997 – 2000: Student Officer, RAF
- 2000 – 2001: Operations Support (Intelligence) Officer, RAF,
- 2001 – 2002: Paralegal, Norton Rose, then Allen & Overy
- 2003 – 2004: Store Manager, La Chaise Longue
- 2004 – 2006: Trainee, Collyer Bristow LLP
- 2006 – 2009: Solicitor, Collyer Bristow LLP
- 2009 – 2014: Solicitor, Brachers LLP
- 2014: Joined byrne∙dean